Ladbroke Square is proud that children are offered places in a variety of schools from within the local area and beyond. We support both you and your children with the move and Lucy meets with each child’s parents to discuss their options. She also holds a discussion evening in the summer term to support the transition from nursery to primary.
At LSMS, we keep close ties with schools and regularly visit them throughout the school year. The next schools the children move on to tend to be a variety of local schools, both Independent and State/Maintained.
Children who have recently left us have moved on to the following schools –
- Basset House School http://www.bassetths.org.uk
- Bute House School https://www.butehouse.co.uk
- Chepstow House School http://www.chepstowhouseschool.co.uk
- Colville Primary School http://www.colville.rbkc.sch.uk
- Fox Primary School http://www.fox.rbkc.sch.uk
- Hawkesdown House School http://www.hawkesdown.co.uk
- Norland Place http://www.norlandplace.com
- Notting Hill Preparatory School http://www.nottinghillprep.com
- Pembridge Hall http://www.pembridgehall.co.uk
- South bank International School http://www.southbank.org/kensington.html
- St Mary Abbotts http://webfronter.com/rbkc/stmaryabbots/
- Thomas Jones https://www.thomasjonesschool.org/information.html
- Thomas’s London Day School – Kensington http://www.thomas-s.co.uk/Kensington-Home
- Wetherby Preparatory School http://www.wetherbyschool.co.uk
For many independent schools it is important to be placed on their registration list as early as possible.
Lucy is always available to discuss your child’s next school option.